Friday, February 27, 2015

New Release - Amber Spring Dog Sweater Dress Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

I really Love How 
This New Dog Sweater Dress 
turned out.
I wanted a fun dress that was elegant 
and comfortable
 for my pooch, Rosie, to wear.
I wanted the sweater to be Cool for warmer days, 
and warm for cool mornings and evenings.
Rosie loves to wear sweaters, 
She prances around like a beauty queen 
when she is wearing one.


 Amber Dog Dress, Small Dog Sweater 2-15 lbs
This is an elegant dress. It has a ruffle skirt
and pretty little pink roses.
A delicate little lace neckline and trim on the skirt.
Full Chest for Warmth.
your Sweet pooch can be warm and
look classy at the same time.
Crochet pattern includes instruction for sizes XXS-M, For Dogs 2-15 lbs
You can find the Crochet Pattern
Amber Spring Dog Sweater Dress
 in my Shops:

If you would like one 
custom made for your pooch,
just contact me,
and I will be happy 

to make one for you.

No comments: