Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Pin-spiration Link Party www.thestitchinmommy.com
Welcome to the Tuesday PIN-spiration link party! Make sure to stop by and pin the projects that you love the most and check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see what Rhondda and I are pinning!

Meet Your Hosts:


Rhondda from Oombawka Design


Follow Rhondda: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+

Our picks of the week:


Amy's Picks |Easy Burlap Treat Bags/DIY Coffee Bar | Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party

(top) Easy Burlap Treat Bags - The Princess and Her Cowboys

(bottom) DIY Coffee Bar - Noting Grace
Rhondda's Picks |Mini Taco Salad Recipe/Cowl Hooded Ponch | Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party

(top) Mini Taco Salad - 2 Crochet Hooks

(bottom) Cowl Hooded Poncho - Simply Collectible Crochet

Featured Blogger:


This week our featured blogger is Sara Sach from Posh Pooch Designs!


"When you visit my Blog you will find "Me" and my life. I have 2 grown Children, and 3 awesome Grand kids. And have been married for 33 years, To the same man! You will also find fun and joy. I decided to start a Blog as a way to connect with other people with similar interests, and share the antics of my Chihuahuas. We live in Colorado and a lot of my inspiration come from the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. I Love all things yarny, thick or thin, soft, fluffy or hairy..I love it all. I have 2 Small Chihuahuas who are fantastic models and I love to design things for them. Crochet, Knit, sewing and all sorts of crafts. I enjoy designing and writing crochet patterns for all sorts of things and have recently learned the Technique of Tunisian Crochet, as well as, a return to my first crafty love - Knitting."
Here are two great posts from Sara's blog:












stickerdesign




You can find and follow Sara on these social media platforms:












Check out all of the projects that have been featured here plus some of the party favorites on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board:





letsparty




   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


linkyourpinterest






No comments: